WATSIS?(What Is This?)8-20-16

This one’s a bit tougher still. Probably only avid woodcarvers will recognize it, even fewer will know its name.





This entry was posted in WATSIS? (What is this?). Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to WATSIS?(What Is This?)8-20-16

  1. Jim Ahler says:

    No takers, eh? It’s called a scorp. There are many types and sizes of scorps. In general, they are used to carve inside curved surfaces, for example, a bowl or cup. Others are specialized for carving the curved surface of a chair seat. This WILL be on the final exam ☺


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s